Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year off to a good start

Well day one has been a wonderful one!

Did some cupboard rearranging with all the new kitchen goodies that I recieved for Christms I had no other choice really. Now I just have to remember that I did that, a couple of times already I have gone into the wrong one. I ran to Target got a new home phone, our battery kept dying on the old one. Madeline recieved some money for Christmas that was burning a hole in her pocket and she wanted to pick out her present. I picked up a game for us that I have become obsessed with. It is called Find It. And yes obsessed is the right word, I am on a mission to find that friggin penny.

I spent a good portion of the afternoon and evening at my mom's with the girls. I bought us all some Chinese food for dinner, the girls played with Auntie Kaylea for awhile. Then my mom, Glenn, Kaylea and I played Scattergories, (I totally kicked ass and won every round) and Taboo. Ed was at the hockey game with his brother. It was a real good time. I can't wait to do it again.

No comments: