Friday, July 29, 2011

I have proof(s) that I have beautiful children.

A couple of months back I won a free photo session with a local photographer. The Bossy Photographer. With summer here I decided to cash it in and have pictures done of my kids. We went to beautiful Nia-wanda Park the day after my birthday for the shoot where Melissa took these beautiful shots. I was floored when I got the proofs two days later. OMG! I FREAKING LOVE THEM!!! I actually teared up looking at the beautiful images of my children. I never thought that I could ever get a real sesion like this done. I was even more floored at the way Madeline came out in these photos. I know that she is beautiful but holy crap, seeing these images took my breath away. maybe I should let my husbamd get that gun that he wants. LOL
Anyway here they are I just had to share them.




























No comments: