1. Americans eat so much Cool Whip in one year that they could almost fill the Grand Canyon.
2. Men are 3 times more likely to pass out in the dentist's office than women.
3. $1.7 million is spent each year on worms at Disney's Animal Kingdom to feed the animals.
4. New research show all you need to kiss passionately for 30 minutes to get relief from hayfever.
5. You could cut your risk of cold & flu by 30% if you can have peanut butter with breakfast.
6. 14% of single people say they'd continue dating someone they didn't like, just so they could spend more time with that person's pet.
7. Copy machine paper is the office supply that gets stolen the most from the workplace.
8. More than 24 million songs were dowmloaded last year.
9. Just by chewing gum you can increase your short and long term memory by over a third.
10. Since January, 2004 there have been more e-mails created each day than there are people on Earth.
11. Restaurant is the most misspelled word in online search engines is this.
12. Over half of all home buyers drive by their old house within 4 weeks of moving to their new house.
13. 3.2 million married couple don't live together.
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants