Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I'm a dirty old lady!

Shame shame shame on me for thinking such naughty thoughts about a sweet young lad of 21. (Hmm then again Ashton is 16 years younger than Demi and there is only 11 between me and Zac Effron). Yes I admit it I love Zac Effron. He is such a cutie pie. Thank you to my daughter for introducing me to his yumminess. I took the girls to see High School Musical 3 on the Veterans Day. There was this one scene where an angry Troy danced throughout the halls of the school alone at night and all I could think of was a young Kevin Bacon in Footloose.
This scene remember it?


Mmmmm.. I love me some Bacon too.

I so cannot wait until 2010 when the new version of Footloose is released and of course Zacy Poo, as I like to call him to tease my girls will be staring as Ren in it. Madeline loves Footloose as it is so tihs will be a special treat for her a movie she loves staring a boy she loves. Yeah Madeline will be happy and mommy will just have to take her to see this movie too. Sigh oh well. A mom has to do what a mom has to do.

1 comment:

domesticgoddess said...

Oh girl!! Now you know how I feel when it comes to Robert Pattinson playing Edward Cullen!! He's only 22....sigh....