Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Doll is possesed

I am sure you have all seen the video or one similar of the Fisher Price Cuddle 'n Coo doll. (if not see below) I was at Target and thought that they had pulled the dolls the shelves. They had plenty of the new ones in new packaging that did not say Islam is the light. But in the back behind "fixed" dolls there one sat. I of course had to buy it just because of the so called scandal.

So I bring it home Ed and I get a good laugh over all the people out there freaking out over a doll. I heard the kids coming in, to I shoved it back in the bag and put it on the top shelf of the linen closet sensor side facing the wall. So the doll is in a bag, in a dark small confined space, no way of someone tripping the sensor to set it off. Every now and then I hear laughing and a small voice saying mama, and of course the now infamous phrase. It totally freaked me out the first time. We were in bed and it was late maybe one in the morning when I heard laughing. Of course I think it is one of my kids. I go to check on them and both are fast asleep. I thought maybe I was just dreaming the whole thing and went to bed. as soon as I laid down, yup you guessed it the laughing again. I'm losing it I thought.

Fast forward to yesterday my sister came over while the girls were at school and she helped me wrap my Christmas presents when we hear the laughing again. Only this time I heard the phrase. Julie was freaked out by it. But I have gotten used to weird things happening here now and again.

No comments: