Thursday, April 16, 2009

What to do?

Ever get to that point in your life where you just need a chamge? I think I amther now. Next fall Lillian will be starting full day school and I will be re-entering the work force. But what to do? I don't really want to go back to my old job. I was thinking about maybe going back to school but even then have no clue as to what to do? Do I go into graphic ats? Use my love of cooking and enroll in a culinary arts program? If I do that I wonder if I'd still have a love for cooking and baking if I had to do it every day as a job. I tossed the idea of becoming a nurse around in my head. I think that I wouldn't mind being an onocology nurse, with a focus on administeing chemotherapy. One of my favorite jobs was working in a hotel, so maybe hotel management? See my problem? I have no idea in what direction to go. I have been a stay at home mom for song long now that I think that I lost part of who I used to be somewhere along the way.

No comments: