Thursday, November 11, 2010

He's here!


Welcome to the world Charles Edward!
Born: Thursday, November 11, 2010. 9:18am, 7 lbs 4 oz, 19.75 inches long.
Healthy and totally perfect in every way. Ain't he a cutie?

It was a long c/s, almost twice as long as a normal one due to the scar tissue from my previous births. But it was so worth the wait. I got my son out of it, how I love saying my son.


He is the finishing touch to our family. The girls simply adore him and are totally smitten my him. They argue about who loves him the most and daddy couldn't be any happier with him. Don't let his expression fool you he was just nervous about the whole newborn, day of birth thing

See he really is happy, this was taken a couple of hours later


It was a beautiful day the day he was born, sunny and unseasonably warm. We just don't have 54 degree days here in Buffalo in November. Hopefully it is an omen of good things to come!

Also Happy Birthday Auntie Julie! Yes my little one shares a birthday with my sister. I think I now have the birthday gift of all time to beat.

No comments: