Sunday, November 28, 2010

Ho Ho Ho



We went to the mall today, I needed my Santa pic. Figured it would be best to do it now while Ed is still at home with me. I think Santa was a tad nervous with Charlie only being 17 days old though. I was floored by the cost of the photos they are getting insane. We got the biggest package its saving grace was that it included the photos on a flash drive and a $20 gift card to shutterfly. So all in all it wasn't that bad since I know that the gift card will be used towards my Christmas cards. The kids also got those on-line Shining Star stuffed toys just for seeing the Man in Red, beaths the candy canes that I got when I was little.

My cousin took photos of the kiddies today. Both Christmas ones of all the kids and newborn shots of Charlie. I cannot wait to see them!

No comments: