Monday, June 15, 2009

Oh Oh Uh Oh Oh, Oh Oh Uh Oh, the right stuff

Yesterday was a blast, the girls dance recital in the early afternoon where they both did an awesome job, (see the previous posting for the youtube videos). People were coming up to me during intermission & after the recital telling me how well the girls did, How impressed they were with Madeline's ballet number, how well Lilly did for her first time. I am so very proud of them.

Then yesterday evening I went to the NKOTB concert with my friend Janet. Thanks to some drunk chicks that were sitting behind us trying to steal our seats when we got up to get a drink spilling beer on Janet and their piss poor attitude afterwards we got upgraded for the first row in the 300 far right section to 8th row center aisle seats!

Check out some pics if you are interested.
New Kids on the Block pics

No comments: