Sunday, June 7, 2009

It is party time

We had Lillian's 5th birtyday party this afternoon at the Rat's Place aka Chuck E Cheese's. Everyone had a blast and she got such wonderful gifts. Lots of summer clothes which she was totally thrilled about. Yes my 5 year old is a clothes horse and a shoe fanatic. People didn't believe me when I told them that she wanted clothes for her birthday, not many kids do. I can't believe that we spent four and half hours there. Even more surprised that we didn't have to buy extra tokens.

And a surprise hit of a gift was this...

Yes that is a box of Special K breakfast cereal. Lilly loves it and I told y sister as a "joke" she should buy a box and wrap it up for her. Well she did and Lilly loved it as you can see. She gave a squeal of glee and hugged the box. My silly Lilly.

No comments: