Sunday, May 31, 2009

Date Night

Ed And I went out to the movies last night, we seen Angels & Demons. Right from the very start I had to roll my eyes. I hate when they bastardize a great book into a crappy movie! I sat there shaking my head through out 95% of the movie. Now don't get me wrong it wasn't a bad movie at all kept me entertained and all. They 2 hrs and 20 minutes flew by. But having read the book prior to seeing the film adaption, well you know how that usually goes. Some changes really did piss me off though and I am still brooding about them today. I'd tell people to wait for the video on this one. (Did I just say video?...Woah am I dating myself, lol I meant dvd.)

1 comment:

Bottles Barbies And Boys said...

Maybe that was the directors goal. I know~ We'll Piss everyone who read the book off, and create a huge buzz!