Thursday, May 14, 2009

Tick tock

What time is it? It is almost recital time! The girls costumes came in this week! SQUEE! How adaorable they look! I also wrote the copy the copy for the ad for the dance program. I had way too much fun doing that. I kind of like it, all the othe moms did too. I tried to incorperate the songs they are dancing to into them. I have until next week to change it.

The songs:
Lillian ~ Fly To Your Heart by Selena Gomez from the Tinkerbell movie.
Madeline ~ What Time Is It ~ High School Musical, Best of Both Worlds ~ Hannah Montana and Waltz of the Flowers from the Nutcracker ballet.

Lillian you flew into our hearts on the day you were born. Congrats on your 1st recital Stinkerbell, We love you!

Madeline congrats on your 3rd recital. No matter what it is, whether you are waltzing through the flowers or rocking out the show we'll always love you!

And to end all the suspense here are the girls in their costumes...



No comments: