Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Back to school - Close call

Woo hoo long weekend is over and the kids went back to school today. My husband set the alarm wrong for me this morning so we really overslept. He set it for 6:55 am we are outside for the bus around 7:05 but I made it work. We made it out to the bus stop in time. I never knew that I could move so fast. I could of taken my time and drove her into school now that I think about it but after a rough night I just wasn't thinking.

I went back to bed for a bit after got Lilly on the bus. That was great since I had such a horrible night's sleep if I got 3 hours I'd say that was a lot. Got some house work done, it is amazing how fast I can get stuff done when there are no kids around.

Lilly told me today at school that she kissed Owen on the cheek. Oy vey it is starting already, and that she really really really loves school. It is so much fun!
(Boy do I hope she keeps that attitude). Madeline on the other hand is not so happy with the fact that the homework has started already. I make her do it before she can play outside which she doesn't like too much. The weather here now is real nice, we really didn't have much of a summer, and she wants to enjoy it. Can't blame her but school comes first.

No comments: