Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Child after my own heart.

I tell Lillian to sit on the couch and watch that evil show Yo Gabba Gabba, while I go an take a quick shower. No real biggie done this a bunch of times. I step out of the shower and hear Lillian howling with laughter. Now the show is just not that funny and I am not hearing those cartoon like voices. So I walk to the living room and stare in disbelief. She changed the station and was watching House on Haunted Hill. Yes the horror film. And laughing like it is the funniest thing on earth. (I have always loved horror films and find them humorous too which is the funny thing.) Now don't get me wrong I changed the channel and dealt with the fit she pitched for me doing so. I am not going to allow my 3 year old to watch movies like this. But it is nice to know that once she is older I will have a horror film buddy since my hubby is not into them.

1 comment:

Day4plus said...

Are those yummies or chalk? I attempted to eat chalk once thinking it was candy. ICK!!