Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Color me happy...

when I am coloring. I ran up to the store earlier and while there I picked up a coloring book for each of my girls, and one for myself too. I picked up the game UNO too. Sometimes you get good finds at the dollar store. Anyways back to the coloring part. I had such fun doing this. It was so relaxing and stress relieving. Just sitting there letting my mind go blank and just coloring without a care in the world. Lillian was a little bit angry that mine looked better. Well I do have 27 almost 28 years on the kid :) It is a nice QUIET activity, I really like those.

I think that once the girls go to bed I'll be breaking out the Crayolas once again. Make myself a nice cup of hot tea and just color a bit more.

2 comments:

LAC said...

my number one favorite reason to babysit... coloring with the kids. it is such a stress relief. have fun!

Bottles Barbies And Boys said...

my kids love playing UNO as a family. We like to color too!