1. Drive through backwards.
2. Have a friend hide in the trunk. When you approach the window to pickup your order, have him start yelling and banging his fists on the trunk.
3. Drive through with someone on the hood to accept the food.
4. Speak in such a garbled fashion that the order-taker will think there is a problem with the speaker and ask you to order at the window. When you arrive at the window, speak in the same garbled, incomprehensible fashion.
5. Drive through with a carload of naked people.
6. After ordering, cover the speaker and mic with transparent tape. Watch as customers and order-takers are unable to hear each other and, thus, each raises his/her volume.
7. Barter. Offer a Whopper for a Big Mac.
8. Walk through.
9. Repeat everything the order-taker says.
10. Order confusing items, i.e., "Hi, I'll have a large orange Coke and a small medium fries, please."
11. When you arrive at the window to pick up your food, hand them several bags of garbage & ask if they'll dispose of it for you.
12. Speak a foreign language (make one up if you have to). When the manager comes to the mic, speak English and inquire as to why the order taker had such difficulty understanding you.
13. Belch your order.
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants