Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Not a pretty sight

Woke up this morning feeling like crap. I had a chill right down to the very core of me. I wanted nothing more than to pull those covers up back over my head and drift back off to dreamland. But no, the annoyong cry of the alarm clock wouldn't allow me to do that. Not to mention that I had to wake and feed the spawn, and get at least one ready for school this morning.

So as I am in the kitchen putting some water on for some hot tea I glance out the window and see that the lawn is white. A cold nasty frost crept in overnight. I go to the living room and put on the Today Show and see in the bottom corner of the screen that it is 37 degrees outside right then. (whimper) I am so not ready or looking forward to weather like this.

To top it off after I dropped Maddie off at school I went to Dunkin Donuts and they totally screwed up my order. Maybe I convince Lilly to go back to bed for another hour.

No comments: