Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I may be going blind.

I got a case of the munchies and decided I wanted a salami sandwich, quick easy, no mess. I go to the fridge take out the meat and Mircale Whip, (because a sandwich just isn't a sandwich without the Miracle Whip). So I cannot find the loaf of bread I just bought. It is not on top of the mircowave where I normally keep it. I am searching high and low and it is nowhere to be found. Not on the kitchen table, nor the stove top. Not on top of the fridge nor in the pantry. It was not on the floor I looked just in case one of the girls decided to have a piece. Now I am a tad disappointed since I was so looking forward to my sandwich. So I put everything back in the fridge, closed it and turned around. Then I see it, clear as day right dab smack infront of me on the counter. How I missed it I have no clue. I stood right infront of it not two minutes before and did not see the bread there. Old age must be setting in...that or I am so tired that I am not thinking straight.

1 comment:

Melissa~ said...

This happens to me *all the time*! *LOL*

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! :)

♥ Melissa~
Pink Paper Peppermints