Thursday, August 28, 2008

Final Countdown!

In under a week I will be sending both girls off to school! Lillian is so excited to be starting pre-k and is in fact getting on my nerves a tad with her desire to go. Begging, pleading, and crying everyday that she wants to go to school. She does not understand the concept of "in a few days" I will have to go with Lillian for her first day of pre-k. The teachers think it will make for an easier transition for the kids. I had to laugh at it, Lillian will have no problems what so ever. Madeline will be starting 2nd grade, wow where does the time go? She is so excited because the second grade classrooms are on the second floor of the school. So starting Sept 4th, I will be having two and a half hours all to myself Monday thru Friday. (yeah)

No comments: