Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Ahead of the game

Yuppers I am, today after school I took the girls to get their Halloween costumes.
Lillian picked out the Spanish Princess one. (I swear she is so not my kid when it comes to the best holiday of all time).


Madeline, the child after my own heart has decided to go with this, incorporating her love of dance into her costume this year. (She will be wearing a flesh colored bodysuit/ leotard under it, I am not crazy). She wanted to be a ballerina, but not a pretty ballerina, a dead one. So I'll do her make up to give her that goth, corpse look. She thinks her dance teacher will love it at the Halloween party.

1 comment:

Ginny said...

I love the goth ballerina, totally something I'd do for my kiddos! I've been wanting my 11 year old to be that midnight fairy for a couple years now.