Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Time flies

Wow it is the last day of September already. The year is passing by so very fast. I can hardly believe that in just two days my wedding anniversary is here again. Nine years together as husband and wife. This year we are planning on going out since last year that day was a chemo day. Well not going out until Saturday my wonderful aunt asked if she could take the girls that weekend. She didn't need to twist my arm to say YES! My aunt and uncle want to take them to the Great Pumpkin Farm and have bought them a Hallowen movie, Monster Squad that they are planning on watching. They should have a blast. Lillian just adores my uncle and has him wrapped around her little finger. He just eats her up and thinks she is the cutest thing ever. I think of all the neices, nephews, great nieces and nephews that hands down she is his favorite.

No comments: