Monday, September 29, 2008

Wii Fit

Lucked out while I was at the store, a shipment of Wii Fits came in. I managed to snag two of them, that is the limit you could buy. I was thinking about saving it for Christmas for the girls but figured that I'd enjoy using it as well so I surprised them with it. Let's say that when it came time to go to dance class a fight was put up today.

So after we came home and I shipped them off to bed mommy had fun playing with it. I have to say I really enjoyed it and was shocked when I looked at the clock and an hour had past already. I had to laugh when I tried doing the yoga poses, now I have never done yoga in my entire life and when my "trainer" was telling me that I had excellent posture and I nearly laughed my ass off when the results came on the screen as Yoga Trainer. Beeginners luck? I managed to unlock 4 new exercises too. I really think that this is a "workout" that I can keep up. I actually cannot wait for the girls to go to school tomorrow so I can play some more. :) I wonder if it really is a legit thing. Hope so.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Keep us updated on the wii fit. I so want one.