Thursday, February 5, 2009

Thank you Salma Hayek, Kathie Lee, Hoda

and the rest of the Today Show crew!

While watching the Today Show with Kathie Lee & Hoda this mornning the lovely Salma Hayek was on discussing the need for vaccinations in the poorer countires and how Pampers will donate one vaccine per pack of diapers that is purchased. Fantastic reason as to why to buy Pampers. They have always been my favorite brand as it is. Anyways they went on to announce that they were giving away 5 Pampers Prize Packages on their facebook page to the first 5 people who post the following 1 pack = 1 vaccine (see blow for actual facebook posting)

Sara Haines (NBC Universal) wrote
at 10:20am
The lovely Salma Hayek wants to give away *5* of these packs (diapers, wipes, and onesies) to the 1st *5* people to post the following:

1 pack = 1 vaccine

Well I was the VERY FIRST person to respond so I am one of the winners. This will help out my sister so very much. I am so excited. I actually started screaming when Sara messaged me on facebook.

What a great start to the day!

No comments: