Monday, February 9, 2009

What time is it?

Its costume time, I'm so excited.
What time is it? Its song leaning time. I want to shout it out.

Yes today I got a treat at the girls dance class this evening.

We learned what songs the girls will be dancing to and got to see their costumes for the recital. I have to wait until Wednesday to learn Madeline's ballet info. Argg that wait is going to be a painful one.

I have only managed to find Madeline's tap and jazz costumes on line so far. Still searchng for Lilly's costume. There are way too many Tinkerbell costumes out there.

So yes Lillian's class will be wearing a Tinkerbell costume and will be dancing to: Fly To Your Heart by Selena Gomez

Madeline's tap number is What Time Is It? from High School Musical 2.
Her jazz number is The Best Of Both Worlds by Hannah Montana.

I'll post the pictures and ballet info Wednesday night. And there is a bonus here, she could actually wear the yap costume again. It is so cute and if I seen this at Target I'd most likely pick it up for her. She might even get away with wearing the jazz one again minus the jacket.

No comments: