Tuesday, February 3, 2009

What a feeling.

Wow is all that I can say! Like I posted earlier I signed up with Curves. I am happy to report that I have lost 4 pounds so far and have really noticed a boost to my energy level. I have started to eat breakfast everyday. No more one meal a day for me any more. I think the eating more each day has been the hardest part of it all. I am just not used to eating more than one meal a day. I know that is the worst thing you can do but I am just not hungry. I really, really am loving Curves, and I am not one who likes to work out. I finally found a workout program that I am happy with, one that I know I can keep up with, one I actually like doing. I am happy.

1 comment:

The Schoellkopf Family said...

Good for you!!! Sounds like you are off toa great start- 4 pounds already?!?!? That is amazing, you must feel fabulous!!!!

BTW this is Sally from WNYM ;)