Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I hate New York

I really do, the more time I have to dwell on the situation that affects my family and the families of many of my friends the more my blood boils. I am of course talking about health insurance issues. You see in NY, your employer doesnt have to offer anything and many companies are dropping their coverage to the bare bottom of the barrel or just dropping it all together. I am so ready to pick up and move far far away and never look back at this place.

2 comments:

Minnesota Hotdish said...

You can move to MN and be by me. :) I know how much you hate the snow though. I think most companies across the nation are offering less and less insurance coverage. I didn't vote for Obama, but he is for universal health care. I'm not sure if he can get it passed, Hilary Clinton couldn't. I'm not sure if universal health care is the answer, but something needs to change. Everyone should have proper and affordable health care coverage IMO.

Bottles Barbies And Boys said...

Anything containing the word Insurance just Sucks!