Wednesday, October 17, 2007

All set costume wise for Halloween

Lillian finally decided on what she wanted to be for Halloween.

Jack Skellington from Nightmare Before Christmas!
Madeline is going as Sally from the same movie. My mother in law made her the costume. (Those girls did me proud choosing something on the darker side. I am so into Halloween, but really not into the cutesy stuff, give me zombies, vampires, werevolves and the likes of those).

I was out and about today and decided to go to the mall to pick up her costume.
Lo and behold it was on sale! YIPPEE!! 50% OFF (I did a lil dance in the Disney Store).

user posted image

I also picked up a costume for myself since it too was 50% off, in fact all the Nightmare Before Christmas stuff was 50% off. I need to go back and get some more smile.gif

So just like Mads I too am going to be Sally
user posted image

I also picked up these for myself, gonna use them as pj's
user posted image

user posted image

I got all of this stuff believe it for the full price of the adult costume.

I love it when I can get deals like this.

1 comment:

Minnesota Hotdish said...

I can't wait to see the pics!
Ian's going to be a Dr. this year.