Saturday, October 13, 2007

Tick tock tick tock

Well it happens to us all I guess. I am blaming the colder weather. I over slept this morning, not by too much but by enough to have to leave the house with wet hair. Since Madeline was moved into the next level for her dance classes, her class switched days and times. I mean I knew that it would happen and I am so proud of her for being one of the three kids from her class last year to advance to the next level. But they are held on Saturday mornings. One of the days I could actually sleep in. Add to the fact that I will have at least a 10-15 minute wait it seems at the Tim Horton's window to get my morning dose of caffeine ( I can not function without my morning tea), meaning that I have to leave our house a tad earlier to get it.

Well I usually get up between 7 and 8 on Saturday mornings, today I woke up at 9:15. So I woke Madeline up, gave her her tights and leotard to put on and jumped in the shower. Got out quickly dried off threw on some clothes. Told Mads that she needed some clothes to put on over her dance stuff since it is now cold out here. And we were off. Did I forget to mention that while all of that was going on Lillian was throwing a fit because she wanted to go too, and good ol daddy staying in bed. Lovely right. At least we made it there on time.

No comments: