Monday, October 15, 2007

I <3 this time of year.

mmm....fall

I love this time of year, pretty colors, cool days, perfect nights for sleeping. Today smelled so crisp and clean. I had my windows open to air out the house a bit. There is something about this time of year that makes me crave beef stew as well. Tonight for dinner I cooked us up a pot. It was good today but tomorrow it will be even better. It is always better the next day. It really warmed out tummies. Another thing that I love about this time of year is something I hate as well. The fact that it gets dark earlier, the only reason I love it is a very selfish one. My kids see that it is dark outside and they will tell me that it is bedtime. :) So here it is 7:45 and they went to bed on their own. I just hope that they stay there but so far for the long run. So far its been quiet they went into their room around 7:30. (cross your fingers for me). It is nice sitting here alone in the quiet, Ed is at the Sabres hockey game tonight maybe I will break out a drink sit back put my feet up on the couch, turn on the tv and knit some. Or I just may stay here on the computer too. ;)

No comments: