Tuesday, January 1, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR

2008 is now here. Wow did last year fly by. The older I get the faster the years seem to go by. There are many things that will happen this year. In March I will be an Auntie (squee). I am so very excited about this. It is my sister's first baby. My sisters in law both have kids but it just isn't the same. Lillian will be starting Pre-K come fall. I will have 2½ hours a day kid free 5 days a week. Sweet.

We have high hopes that Ed will remain cancer free. I may even get to New York City this year. Ed's brother is apartment sitting for a friend while he is being deployed to Iraq and we have an open invitation to visit him. Luckily flights from here to NYC are cheap.

Well it is after 2:30 now and I am beat. Gonna head to bed here. Once again all my best for a Happy and Healthy 2008!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy New Year to you, too! Funny thing--I used that Map thing you have and it says that I am in Buffalo, NY! (I am in NYC.) Guess the compass wasn't working quite right!

Vilma Bergstrom said...

Happy New Year and happy blog 365!
My 5y0 duaghter started Kindergarten this year and boy, do I cherish that 2 1/2 hours everyday!!!!