Friday, May 16, 2008

Kudos Calafornia!

Since this is such a hot topic right now I want to throw my 2 cents in. Yeah California way to go for finally seeing the light and allowing homosexual couples the right to get married! I so hope that more states follow suit. People in this country need to get the stick out of their asses when it comes to topics such as this. (really people come on now, there are much more pressing important issues, the war, gas prices, home foreclousers, health care, need I go on?) How does it affect you in any way shape or form if you living in let's say, Hicksville, NY if Sam and Dave who live in Long Beach CA? it doesn't. Hey they deserve to have just as much joy and misery that hextosexual married couples have. Being gay does not make you less of a person, or a poor parent,(though it may mean that you have a better sense of style than most).

I want to send all my best to those newly engaged couples and newly weds out there is Calfornia. Congrats and many happy years together. Hopefully one day real soon the entire country will be that way.

No comments: