1. In New York, it is unlawful to eat soup with a fork and suck up spaghetti strand by strand.
2. In Los Angeles, CA you cannot bathe two babies in the same tub at the same time.
3. In Joliet, IL women can be arrested for trying on more than six dresses in one store.
4. In Miami, FL it's illegal for men to be seen publicly in any kind of strapless gown.
5. In PA, no man may purchase alcohol without written consent from his wife.
6. In ND, beer & pretzels can't be served at the same time in any bar or restaurant.
7. In TN, a man must walk in front of any car driven by a woman while waving a red flag as a warning.
8. In UT, intercourse with your spouse is legal, but any other type of sexual contact including oral sex, anal sex or masturbation is considered sodomy, while sex with an animal -- unless performed for profit, is NOT considered sodomy and therefore is legal.
9. In Racine, WI it is illegal to wake a fireman when he is asleep.
10. NM requires the man to pump the gas, and won't allow the woman to do it. Men must willingly volunteer to pump for single ladies. The same rule applies to flat tires.
11. In Newark, NJ unless you have a doctor's note, it's illegal to buy ice cream after 6:00 P.M.
12. In Michigan, a man legally owns his wife's hair, she isn't allowed to cut her own hair without her husband's permission.
13. It is unlawful to add ketchup to baked beans in Boston, MASS.
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants