Friday, December 7, 2007

Ain't we cute.



Aww look at those two little sweethearts. That is my sister Julie and me in 1981. I was 5 and she was 2. With Julie's baby due in March I have been feeling nostalgic. So I dug out some baby pictures and found this one. I was taken back at how much my girls resembled us. (See picture below they are 3 and 6 here). I had to convince them that those were mommy and Auntie in the picture.



We went to the mall today and I got them the Rudolph and Clarice animals from Build a Bear. They have been asking for them since they first came out. I even tried bribing Lillian with it, telling her I'd take her to get Rudolph if she'd tell me what Daddy bought me for Christmas. Didn't work, now Madeline would crack and tell me. I am sort of sad she is in school now and not going to the mall with daddy. ;)

No comments: