Tuesday, December 18, 2007
I snagged this from Laney's blog looked like fun.
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? - Wrapping paper of course. The kids have a blast unwrapping things.
2. Real tree or artificial? - Artificial all the way. I detest the scent of pine, and the thought of all those pine needles all over the floor no thank you.
3. When do you put up the tree? - We usually put it up the day after Thanksgiving.
4. When do you take the tree down? - Usually the 2nd week of January.
5. Do you like eggnog? -I never had it so I cannot say.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? - a purple am/fm radio with a cassette player.
7. Do you have a Nativity scene? - No.
8. Hardest person to buy for? - My dad and step mom. They have everything they could ever want. We usually give them gift cards for a nice dinner.
9. Easiest person to buy for? - my kids.
10. Worst Christmas Gift you ever received? - A long sleeved tye dyed t-shirt witha giant smiley face on the front.
11. Mail or email Christmas cards? - Mail.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? - The Nightmare Before Christmas.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? - January I am one of those ones who will buy things all year.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? - yes.
15. Favorite thing to eat/drink at Christmas? - My taco dip, it is a must have on Christmas day in my dad's family.
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? - Clear.
17. Favorite Christmas song? - Christmas Time by Bryan Adams
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? - Stay at home, the family is all here.
19. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer? - yes I can. Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen..and I do recall the most famous reindeer of all Rudolph.
20. Angel on the tree top or a Star?- A star
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or Christmas morning? - both :)