Sunday, December 23, 2007

A night out for ME!

Last night I took some "me time" and went to see Sweeney Todd. OMG Alan Rickman and Johnny Depp in one movie I was in HEAVEN! I had to chuckle because Judge Turpin's (Alan Rickman) right hand man in the movie was Beadle Bamford (Timothy Spall) aka Peter Pettigrew aka Wormtail of the Harry Potter movies, Snape and Wormtail together again. And that Ed Sanders who plays Toby, what a cutie and what a great voice voice this kid has. I cannot wait until this movie comes out on dvd.

Madeline was pissed that I wouldn't take her to see it. A movie about a man hell bent on revenge, a barber by trade who slits his victim's throats and then helps the lady who lives downstairs turn them into meat pies is just not suitable for a six year old. I have to laugh though she is so my child. Wanting to see horror films and the likes. I just cannot wait until she is older and can watch them with me.

No comments: