Sunday, December 2, 2007

So sorry see what no NaBloPoMO does to me.

How sad, I blew the 1st day of December. I didn't mean to I was just out all day I left my house around 9:45 am and didn't get back home until 11:30pm. And I had the girls with me. It was a loooooooong day to say the least.

Between dance class, grocery shopping, home to unload then change our clothes. Off to my niece's birthday party, then out with my aunt to go to the Fairgrounds and visit the lights and Christmas Village they have set up. Followed by a very late night dinner. I just didn't have it in me to get on line last night.

I have a not so busy day planned for today. All I need to do is go and buy the girls some boots. Then come home clean a tad and veg. I like days that I don't have any real plans and can just sit and relax. Ooh maybe I can work some more on the baby blanket I am knitting for my sister. I have been neglecting it for the past couple of weeks. Her baby shower is next month so I better get a move on it.

http://neenspeaks.blogspot.com/

No comments: