Friday, November 30, 2007

End of the month

Wow did November fly by. I am so glad that I did the NaBloPoMo thing! It really gave me some motivation to actually blog. I have been so terrible at it in the past. Mainly because I think of it more as a journal since who would be interested in anything happening in my boring life here. But I promise to keep it up now. I really do, it might not be everyday but it won't be like the month gaps between my postings like it has been.

It is starting to lightly snow here. There is a storm expected for late tomorrow. I am so not looking forward to it. But hey I really cannot complain since there is no snow on the ground at this moment. In past years we've already had a blanket of snow by this time. It was 25º/4ºc at the bus stop this morning can you say brrrr. Once again Madeline was the only one to take the bus in the morning. (One kid got kicked off the bus again, I hate this little piss pot, and I never say that I hate a child so you know that he is a bad seed. Been a pain in my ass since Madeline was 2 years old. The others just hate playing the waiting game). I should just start driving her into school to I think. We never know when her bus driver is going to show up and it sucks sometimes being forced to be at the stop for a half hour since she might be early or late. I already wrote a note into the school letting them know that I will be picking her up from school everyday instead of her taking the bus home. It is just insane how long it takes her to get home. Most of the time she'll get home at 3:50 after being let out at 3:25, that may not seem to long but when we live 5 streets away from the school, and are the 3rd bus stop on the return trip it is insane. Two other buses pass our stop from her school well before ours even makes the turn onto Parker. (The street where she catches the bus).

I am so ready for a nap right now. I may just lay down on the couch here put the t.v. on and let it be a babysitter for me for a bit. Yes I'll admit it I can be a slacker mom at times. I know that I need a rest when I keep seeing that little red line under words that I normally don't misspell. I am sure if it weren't for spell check this post would be an english teacher's worst nightmare.

2 comments:

Theoretical Grammatarian said...

Congratulations on keeping up with NaBloPoMo! I can only sit back and admire your persistence and salute you!

Neen said...

Thanks but I blew the 1st day of December. I didn't mean to I was just out all day I left my house around 9:45 am and didn't get back home until 11:30pm. And I had the girls with me. It was a loooooooong day to say the least.