Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Blah blah blah

Another boring day here not much going on. Ed had to go for yet another CT scan this afternoon, and tomorrow he is going for another scan, the name escapes me at the moment, probably thanks to the couple of Tequila Sunrises I just downed. Anyways it is the scan he needs before his radiation therapy starts up. So we are about halfway through the treatment phase now. I know it is going to be much different from the chemo he will go everyday now for radiation where as it was every 21 days for the R-CHOP treatments. At least this time we won't have to pay for parking that alone would kill us. It is insane how much some of those garages charge for a couple hours, what a money making scheme. I just hope all goes well with this new treatment. Can't wait to see the reaction to this therapy, I hope it will be better than the chemo, those drugs can be real nasty.

I seem to have gotten this icky cough. Just what I need. I think Lillian is coming down with something she has just been down right miserable these past two days. The fact that she is refusing to nap is no help either. Nor is the weather helping, its too nippy and wet to be going outside to play, plus it is getting dark soon after Mads gets home from school, by the time homework is done and dinner is served it is pitch black out. My body is even starting to give into the darkness so to speak. Here it is shortly after 9pm and I am ready for bed. then again that could be the drinks too, (hee hee).

No comments: