Sunday, November 25, 2007

Its a party and I am the only one invited!

Sounds like fun huh? I decided to wrap the presents this morning. It was nice in a way. I went down stairs with an oversized cup of hot tea and the iPod clock radio speaker thing I got for a steal on Friday Sat down on the cold floor and started wrapping. I wrapped and I wraped. But I got the job done. Woo hoo not even December yet and I am looking good. I still have a few things I need to pick up for the rest of the people on our list but those will just be gift certificats. Sounds like that is taking the easy way out but for people like my Grandma and dad and step-mom they have everything that they really need and just buy what they want so they enjoy a meal out. Hell I know that I do too. A night off of cooking sounds great to me. (Even better than not cooking is NO DISHES!).

No comments: