Friday, November 9, 2007

Just a thought I have in my head here.

This may seem like a crazy thought, mainly because it is already into the whole cold weather season, and I don't have any of these items on hand or an army of knitters to help me at this point. But I was thinking that I would like to have a decent number of knitted hats to donate to the patients of The Roswell Park Cancer Institute. Maybe some funky looking ones for the children and young adult set, even the trendy older ones. This is something that I could do every year too. I think it would be a nice way to give back to all the people and patients that I have met there. If any of you reading this are knitters and would like to volunteer your needles and send me hats for the cause please leave a comment or a way I can get in touch with you. I am going to bring this up with my knitting group at out next get together. I am sure that they will all help out. I love having a project.

No comments: