Tuesday, November 6, 2007

sNOOOOOw

Eww eww eww and no non NO!!! Not snow. I hate snow! It really coming down here now. It's not the light and fluffy kind either its the big and wet and mixed with hail kind. It wasn't snowing when I took Mads to the bus stop this morning. Ed took Lil out for a drive so I laid back down for about half an hour. I woke up to the sounds of what I thought was rain, how I wish it was rain. Especially since I have a good deal of driving to do today to go to Fisher Price for the mom's panel that I am on. Even here in Buffalo some people tend to drive like an idiot during the first snowfall.

I am so glad that I went out yesterday to get the girls their snow suits. Talk about timing. I don't think that you could have planned that better. I guess his means that I will have to start wearing socks too, sigh. I prefer to go barefoot my tootsies like to be free. But on the up note I can knit more hats scarves and gloves now. :) I mean the girls will need matching sets for their new winter wear right? I am glad I found a hobby that relaxes me so.

No comments: