Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Yo Gabba Gabba...WTF?!


Anyone else hate this show? Lillian loves it, adores it. I think it is down right creepy. I see this show and scream WTF IS THAT?. One of the characters reminds me of a dildo another a butt plug. What wonderful choices for characters for a show aimed at the pre-school set.

It kind of reminds me of a mix between The Banana Splits and those downright freaky Sid and Marty Krofft shows, H.R. Pufnstuff, (what the hell were they puffin' when they thought of this show?), Lidsville, Sigmund and the Sea Monster. They are also the ones that brought us Land of the Lost.

All I need now if for to to start singing some of the annoying songs that they sing on this show. For example the Snack song, "Snacky snacky snacky snack, snack" Just those words over and over again. Its enough to cause any sane parent to drive an ice pick into their brain.

1 comment:

Minnesota Hotdish said...

Was this show conceived by Canadians? Canadians have weird humor. lol
Haven't seen it. Think I will skip it if I come across it based on your recommendation. lol
Ian is a Sponge Bob and Jimmy Neutron addict. He won't watch much else.