Thursday, November 8, 2007

ugh

Okay I think I can say that I am sick now. My head is throbbing, I am freezing, my body aches. Even the hair on my head hurts. I feel like I am going to toss my cookies. You don't even want to know about the other end. I just put my jammies back on, and am hoping that Ed gets back from Roswell soon so that I don't have to move and go and get Madeline from the bus stop. They were so swamped that they pushed back his appointment from this morning to early afternoon.

So right now I put a DVD in for Lillian to watch, she's a girl after my own heart picking out Pirates of the Caribbean ( my little Johnny Depp fan). I so cannot wait until Sweeny Todd is released I have to see that one, and not just 'cuz my Johnny is in it. I love musicals and have been so happy in these past few years that more and more are being made into movies. I could watch them over and over again.